This was Enzo's grooming day. He got a serious haircut (I prefer it long but it'll grow), got into Arianna's dress up jewelry (note the bracelets on his shaving hand), AND her lipstick. You can see he is pretty serious about it too! Cracks me up! I can't believe those blue blue eyes though! When people see Marco and I they can't believe the coloring of our kids. It'll be interesting to see what the next will be!
And this is me at 7 months or something, my sister keeps asking to see how big I am. There you go Heid! Sorry to any of the rest of you who may have NOT wanted to see the buddha! I am almost to the two week visits! The doc wants to see me three weeks from my last visit and then every two weeks thereafter...no more monthlies! Good thing our desk gets installed this Thursday, then we can get going on Enzo's new room! Can't wait!



2 comments:
You look so cute! And I can't believe how grown up Enzo is. He is such a cutie.
So much going on in the Poggio's world. I've read all the posts but thought I'd better comment on this one since you did post the picture for me:)You look great (minivan and all) congrats on the new purchase, how exciting! Enzo is looking like such a big boy, no surprise that he wants to do what he sees his daddy do.
I'm glad you're enjoying the snow too!
Love ya!
Post a Comment