Every hear that song, "Anything you can do I can do better" from the musical "Annie Get Your Gun"?? Enzo isn't exactly there, but anything his big sis can do, he is SURE he can do it likewise. So here he is, riding his bike w/o training wheels.

He rode all around the park a few times once Daddy taught him how to keep himself balanced. I love his determination and drive! He has been a passionate soul from the get go, but that is balanced so nicely by this very sensitive and caring side that is so endearing. Way to go bud!

It was a HOT afternoon and these girls had HAD it! It was time to take advantage of the situation. They did a wonderful job recruiting and planning and selling the most tasty snowcones I ever did eat! They are MBA ready.
1 comment:
Don't you just love summer! Maddy had a lemonade stand about a week ago and made around twenty dollars, now that is some lemonade!
Post a Comment