Whoa! Snow came and the kids disappeared! I love the snow! They couldn't even wait to get dressed, they just threw their coats and mittens and boots over their jammies and were off. I guess that means the garden is done producing for the year, huh?! Arianna thought this one was worth salvaging though.
Our snowman stayed pretty small, but we had fun in the snow just the same
The weather is just crazy!!We haven't had any snow, yet!!!I love it too, I just want to enjoy all 4 seasons not just 1. I guess you just have to live in the moment!
We should not be so occupied with what is routine and temporal that we fail to cherish those opportunities that are unique and spiritual.” -Elder Dallin H Oaks
2 comments:
The weather is just crazy!!We haven't had any snow, yet!!!I love it too, I just want to enjoy all 4 seasons not just 1. I guess you just have to live in the moment!
Already? I think I'm going to freeze over Christmas.
Post a Comment