Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mountain Madness

Here you go Heid. Sorry it took me so long, it seemed a daunting task until I decided to just throw everything in and let 'er rip. The talent show, the pool and times just hanging out are all in there. I didn't take nearly as many photos as I would have liked to and they weren't as good either, but this is what I got. Janell has got to have some great shots too. Hope you all enjoy, can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Looks like your reunion was fabulous, sad that Heide couldn't be there. What great memories for your children! I have to say I even got a little weepy at the MOSIQUITO!!!! The funky chicken lives on, I love it!

j janell cf said...

love the pictures! i'll try to get myself going and post the one's i've got. it was so fun! family is the greatest

Heide Call said...

I love seeing the pictures, but the video of the talent show was even better!! We're sure bummed that we missed it, but happy to be here no! I have to agree: family is the greatest.