Monday, April 14, 2008

Our Growing Baby Boy

Just hangin' out with the big guy!
Daddy is teaching him about life.


Precious little hand! Looks ready for tea time.


He sure is loved!


Sleeping like a log!

Soooo peaceful!


That belly is to die for! Marco just hopes he looses the 'outtie' before Jr. High.

Not his best shot, but look Mom, he can hold up his head so well!
Massimo is such an angel! He took his first trip to church this week, can sleep 5-6 hours at night (though he doesn't always do it), gives the most adorable smiles and has the sweetest 'talk', just wanna eat him up! He's learning that his hands are a part of him and enjoys seeing what they'll do when he moves them.
He's a keeper!

3 comments:

j janell cf said...

fun! we had a good, crazy busy day, but it sure would have been fun to hang out. then again, you probably wouldn't have wanted us...joshua has thrown up 3 or 4 times in the last week. some weird stomache bug... will we EVER get better?! love you!

Heide Call said...

I can't wait to see little Massimo again! Ethan loves looking at his picture and even says his name ("Ma-mo") every time! He looks so precious!

Utley Family said...

Alissa, he is SO adorable! I can't believe that I haven't seen him in person yet. (I'll be calling soon!) I didn't even see you at church, but I don't see ANYONE anymore unless they are in Primary! I'm glad you are all having so much fun and doing so well.