Friday, October 19, 2007

Firetrucks and Paintings







Arianna's preschool class took their first field trip this fall. They went to the fire station and the kids loved it! Enzo and I got to tag along and he got a kick out of it too! First we had the tour of the living quarters and offices and then when they announced we'd go out to see the fire truck Enzo just about jumped out of his seat and grunted in approval. He loved it as much as the rest of them. Arianna enjoyed herself too, though her face here says otherwise. She is always cautious w/ new people and places. She chose the shades for the day; gotta love her free spirit!




Then for family night we had a painting activity after our lesson on animals. Arianna got to paint a bird house Grandma Jane gave her a while back and Enzo worked on a finger painting masterpiece of the same... I guess.

6 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Kylie's preschool went to the firestation too... then she went around counting smoke detectors. Preschool is great!

Natalie Que said...

So cute, love the pics!

What a fun FHE idea, I will have to remember that one.

Heide Call said...

Sounds like a fun field trip, I'm sure Enzo enjoyed it as much as Arianna (if not more).
I can't believe how blonde they both look. I still can't figure out how that happened, but they sure are cute.

Courtney ♥ said...

I am so excited to see your blog-its great!!! Tonight I was making cupcakes for Paul's home teaching families (I'm trying to help out) but anyways I get all done and realize the frosting had peanut butter in it-so you'll be getting something different. Its the thought-right? I can't believe you know Christian-his wife Megan and I went to BYU together-very small world.

{Brittany} said...

Hey...I'm so excited to see another friend in the blogging world. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Now we can actually keep in touch. I love all your darling pictures. Congrats on the baby boy...how exciting! I can't believe how amazing you look...you're not even showing yet. I'm jealous!

Popa said...

Hi Alissa, I am glad Arianna painted that old bird house. I knew it would come in handy some day! The fire station looked fun. Enzo cracks me up!
JP